Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thomas is WALKING!

Thomas took his first steps the last week of July, but we were busy saying goodbyes and loading up to move, so I didn't catch him on camera. Last week during our road trip he totally took off each night when we stopped at our motels. Maybe he was just so thrilled to be out of the car and get moving, but either way, he started figuring it out fast. Here is a short clip of our cute little guy walking, we'll see if he starts slimming down now or not. I kind of love his kissable, cuddly chub and am not sure I want to see it go yet! :) Enjoy! 


2 comments:

  1. That is the cutest thing ever! I had to watch the video a few times to really take it in. Just keep feeding his fat- don't wanna lose that yummy squishy layer of chub!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. I love it when they still need hands up to help balance them.

    ReplyDelete