Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Rite Aid Couponing Deals

As many of you know, I have become addicted to couponing. Though I am definitely no extreme couponer, I am really proud of my savings and free stuff. Since baby Thomas has decided to hangout and cook a little longer, I decided to busy myself with my weekly Rite Aid deal matchups. Here is what I got:

  • I spent $66
  • I saved $95
  • That is 58% savings
  • Plus I still have an $8 single check rebate, $8 +up rewards (good on next purchase), and three $3 off $15 purchase. That's another $25 off that I can use on future purchases!
This bottom row of stuff was all completely FREE... seriously! Not to mention that some of the other items I purchased were half price or MUCH less. Like paying $2 for a $12 Venus razor or $2.50 for $6 deodorant! Needless to say, we are VERY well stocked on toiletry items. :)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good :) I am just about to do a couponing post as well as I just got back from Rite Aid. How do you do find your deals? I was just wondering, because you could be saving even more. I usually get deodorant free or under a dollar (if my stockpile is low). Let me know if you want some tips. Also you can get razors free or under a dollar often too.

    ReplyDelete