Thursday, December 19, 2013

Hooray for Christmas Break!

I managed to survive my first week of having three kids at home, which also happened to be Brian's finals week. It actually went better than I thought it would. I think adjusting to 3 kids has been easier than the change to 2 kids was for me. I think this is because of multiple factors including the fact that I'm already used to dividing my time between children, Thomas isn't jealous of Ezra like Maybrie was of Thomas, and Ezra is just a very good baby. I am feeling more and more like myself each day and we're slowly getting into a routine. Brian completed his first (long... July-Dec.) semester of dental school with flying colors. He got straight A-'s, a 3.7 GPA, his personal best since his first semester of college. So to everyone who said he couldn't do it... he just did! I'm so proud of him! We are now enjoying lazy days with daddy home everyday for 3 weeks. Yippee!
Brothers






 Ezra's first bath at home
...he screamed the whole time and then stopped the second I had the towel wrapped around him!



 Maybrie is such a little mommy.



 Daddy made Maybrie a heart-shaped egg. She thought it was pretty cool!
 Thomas crashed during family movie night because he didn't nap. It was so cute.






 Maybrie's first Christmas list... she did hers on one side and Thomas's on the other... too cute! I love the artwork of a 4 year old.

 Maybrie got to take her Christmas list to Santa at the Children's museum. Thomas had to stay home with me because he threw up in the middle of the night.

 Santa giving Maybrie Christmas spirit.

 Maybrie and Claire grooming the reindeer.
 Chris and Brian got to celebrate the end of the semester with a Carousel ride!
 Maybrie and Brian on the awesome Yule slide.

 Maybrie and Claire
 Thomas got to go to Leigha Jenk's 2nd birthday party.
 The kids and I went to see Frozen with the Daetwyler's. We loved it! Cute, funny movie with awesome music!




1 comment:

  1. Maybrie's Christmas lists are too cute! I got a good chuckle over her pictures. And her talking to Santa...too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete