Sunday, December 1, 2013

Ezra's First Week (in pictures)

Welcome Ezra James Naylor!
Born November 21, 2013 at 11:04pm
5 pounds 5 ounces, 18 inches long
 First photo
 cpap
 cannula





 My first time holding Ezra, over 12 hours after birth
 blonde hair
 Party on my bed! Maybrie, Thomas, and Claire Kirkwood
 Thomas couldn't hold Ezra, but he could hold Grandpa's phone with pictures and videos of him!
 


 He loves his pacifier
 First time Brian and I were together with Ezra Friday night

 So tiny

 cannula out
 cute little ears

 Content after feeding



 My friend Alisa sent me this picture of the kids Saturday night... I cried cause I missed them.


 With Grandpa Naylor
 with Uncle Darin



 Moved out of warmer to crib
 Feeding tube
 Dressed for the first time... thank you Aunt Christy and Uncle Darin for the outfit!
 Wrapped in a blanket from home... thank you Grandma Marcia!
 with Alanna Wilson
 eyes open

 Love this picture!
 He pulled his feeding tube out
 Maybrie decorated his crib

 Projectile splatter poop on daddy!
 Family picture drawn by Maybrie







We love you baby Ezra! Come home soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment