Saturday, September 20, 2014

August Wrap-up

So, it's been almost a month since my last post and if I try to include everything we did I will simply get further and further behind. But there are a few highlights from the last two weeks of August that I'd like to note: 
  • Outings with Thomas and Ezra- Children's Museum, story time at the library, doctor's appointments, playgroup at Gymnastics Unlimited and Trader's Point indoor playground, pool party play date at Kirkwood's for Andrea's birthday
  • I went to the stake Relief Society service project and dinner
  • Ezra turned 9 months old
  • I started babysitting Leigha Jenks on Wednesdays from 10-12 while Dawn volunteers in Jenna's classroom and then Dawn watches the boys while I help in Maybrie's classroom on Thursdays. Thomas and Leigha play well together and it has been nice to help Maybrie's we teacher Mrs. Morris and peek in on Maybrie at school.
  • We went to Elin Goodwine's princess birthday party at a park/splash pad
  • Brian and I went on a mid-week date to see Plain White T's, Daughtry and Goo Goo Dolls at the Kilpsch Center
  • We cheered on our BYU Cougars as they won their first football game of the season
  • We went to Louisville for our ward temple trip and met up with Darin, Christy and Makaela for dinner
  • My sister Noelle had her baby girl Hazel
















No comments:

Post a Comment