Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July Weekend

On Sunday, July 3rd we blessed Thomas. My parents came up from Utah, and it was wonderful to have them visit and share the special day with us. My mother-in-law Marcia made the beautiful blessing outfit (I don't have a close-up of Thomas in it... I wasn't on picture duty, ely but holding Thomas duty, and with so many cameras I didn't realize we didn't get one on ours.) We also had Brian's parents, his uncle Curtis, three of Brian's sisters, my sister Jessica, and their families. It was a lovely day.
Our patriotic family

My parents

Brian's parents

Jessica, Justin, Naomi, Ren, us, Lisa, Jaime, Tyler, Aidan, Olivia, Lindsey, Daphne, and Maybrie

Brian, Elizabeth, Lori, Thomas

Curtis, Brian, Thomas

On Monday we went down to Grandview to celebrate the 4th of July at Brian's parent's house. We had a BBQ, went swimming, and did fireworks. I didn't have a chance to take pictures until that night during fireworks.
Maybrie excitedly watching flowers.

Brian, Maybrie, Elizabeth

Maybrie got to hold the firework for daddy

Our little firecracker Maybrie sporting red, white, and blue. Her favorite part was stomping on snaps.

Thomas spent most of his first 4th doing this... well, actually, more eating, burping, and pooping, which means that is what I spent most of the holiday taking care of.

Sweet baby Thomas

Happy Independence Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment