Friday, March 23, 2012

A few of my Favorite things

I often find it important to think about all of the good things in my life that I am thankful for, especially when I start getting frustrated and/or depressed about the sometimes long days of motherhood. I love my children, but after weeks of sickness, teething, bed wetting, tantrums, etc. I have to consciously focus on the blessings in life in order to keep myself sane. So, here is a list of a few of my favorite things lately:

My happy Thomas. I love his smiles and laughter and how cute he looks when he plays. I love how excited he gets when he pulls himself up to stand and starts rocking out on his little music table.
Simple crafts that brighten my home. This is my Easter egg garland I made with my Cricut and paint color samples. Thank you Pinterest!
FREE stuff! This is a pair of glasses I got for free (ok, I paid $10 in shipping). I love the blog HappyMoneySaver that helps me score sweet deals!
My new iPhone and the cute cover I picked out for it. I love having data and am simply having so much fun with this new handy gadget!
My adorable children. Especially when Maybrie plays well with Thomas and does cute and creative things like pretending the laundry basket is a boat!

1 comment: