Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy New Year!

Brian and I rang in the new year of 2012 by enjoying some quiet time alone together, listening to music and putting together a puzzle. It was a busy day with Elizabeth's wedding, and it was the perfect way to unwind and finish off a great day and year. A new year means time to start fresh on some goals. Now that the holidays are over and things have slowed down a bit at home, I am trying to busy myself with new projects and activities to break up the sometimes mundane routine of taking care of our house and two little ones. Basically, I have been making lots of lists... I'll let you know when I actually follow through and accomplish something! Wish you all the best in the new year and am looking forward to making it a great one for me and my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment