Monday, July 27, 2015

Maybrie- Kindergarten Graduate

Maybrie finished a wonderful year of Kindergarten in Mrs. Morris' class. To say I love her teacher would be an understatement. She was so good with Maybrie and I just think she is a wonderful, caring teacher and individual. I am so grateful for everything she did for Maybrie individually... she grew so much both academically and socially. The last week of school we got to go watch Maybrie's Kindergarten program where the kids performed songs they learned throughout the year and each received a diploma. It was adorable... except that Maybrie's halter dress tie was too loose and the top was  halfway down her stomach! I wanted to go fix it the entire time... it made me crazy!!! haha Oh well. Maybrie didn't seem to mind and I was so proud of how brave she was performing in front of so many parents. We are so proud of our little girl and what a good student she is. Now it's summer break... next stop: First grade!








No comments:

Post a Comment