Sunday, March 6, 2011

Thomas

I am now 22 weeks pregnant. This week I had another ultrasound. Our baby boy is growing well, and now weighs 1 lb. 1 oz. Brian and I having pretty much settled on the name Thomas, and today I decided to look up it's meaning and popularity. The name means twin. I was very disappointed. He is definitely NOT a twin... so can I still use it? We chose the name because of our prophet Thomas S. Monson. I think I will just tell him he is named after a prophet and call it good! What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that name! I think telling him about being named after such a great man will mean a lot to him! Will you call him Tommy or just Thomas? We miss you bunches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Thomas is a nice name! At least you two have settled on a name, I can still remember going on up to a month before we had Noah, and still had not settled on a name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thomas -- great name!

    "Behold an israelite indeed, in whom there is no guile." Christ's words on seeing Thomas.

    ReplyDelete